Forwarded message begins
---

sanchitkatiya...@gmail.com
THE ENABLING UNIT

ST. STEPHEN’S COLLEGE

Sub.: Invitation for enaugural event of the Enabling Unit in St.
Stephen’s college

The Enabling Unit of St Stephens College is pleased to inform one and
all that the unit is organizing its inaugural programme on Wednessday,
the 3rd of Febuary2016 from 2-5PM in the college hall. We are
organizing following activities on the occasion:

We are going to hold a panel discussion on the topic “UNDERSTANDING
DISABILITY: “Divyaang and its connotations”.   We have following
speakers in thee panel: (I) Dr. Tanmoy Bhattacharya, Professor in the
Department of Linguistics, DU; Topic: Linguistic Constructs In
Disability. (B) Dr. Jagdeesh Chandra, HOD Department of Political
Scince, Hindu College, University of Delhi: Divyang, a terminology.
(C) Dr. Nikhil Jain: various terms/terminologies in disability.
After that, we’ll have a musical concert, in which talented
differently-abled singers/musicians are going to entertain us all.
All are cordially invited for the inaugural programme!

Do Come and be a part of the beginning of an exciting journey of our
unit, The Enabling Unit!

For more details please contact

Dheeru-8285202286

Shubham-9910501745