---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kafila <comment-re...@wordpress.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 02:34:35 +0000
Subject: [New post] Disability, Language, and Empowerment: Dorodi Sharma
To: shahi88avin...@gmail.com

Post       : Disability, Language, and Empowerment: Dorodi Sharma
URL        :
http://kafila.org/2016/02/03/disability-language-and-empowerment-dorodi-sharma/
Posted     : February 3, 2016 at 8:04 AM
Author     : Sunalini Kumar
Tags       : disability, Divyang, Dorodi Sharma
Categories : Bad ideas, Centre watch, Debates, Ecologies, Frontiers,
Government, Identities, Images, Language

This is a guest post by DORODI SHARMA In 2009, as a writer for a
disability news portal I got a note back with one of my stories from
the director of the organisation. “Suffering from disability”, I had
written about someone. The note said “I have been a wheelchair user
since the age of […]

Read more of this post (
http://kafila.org/2016/02/03/disability-language-and-empowerment-dorodi-sharma/
)

Add a comment to this post:
http://kafila.org/2016/02/03/disability-language-and-empowerment-dorodi-sharma/#respond

--
WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!

Avinash Shahi