hello,
sorry for my earlier blank post.
You can add a comment to any cell in the workbook. The maximum length
for a comment is 4,500 characters.

Suppose, I have one workbook named as sales report. So after opening
this workbook, you can follow the steps given below to  Add Comments

To add a comment, choose the Comment command on the Insert menu. You
may also use the Shift-F2 keyboard shortcut.

JAWS will read the letters as you type them. However, it will not
automatically read the text. You can use Insert-Up Arrow to read it.
However, JAWS will also read text that is not part of the comment when
you press Insert-Up Arrow.

Here, in this workbook, if I  would like to add comments to cells A12 and A24.

Step 1:  Move to cell A12.  JAWS announces, "Quarterly Sales By
Representative  A12."
Step 2:  Press Alt-I to pull down the Insert menu. JAWS announces,
"Menu Active  Cells  Dot Dot Dot  E."
Step 3:  Press the Down Arrow key until JAWS announces, "Comment  M."
Then, press Enter to execute the Comment command.
Excel opens a comment window. Your name appears in the window. The
focus is on a blank line. JAWS announces, "Leaving Menus  Blank  Sales
 Zero  Zero."
Step 4:  Type These sales figures are final.
Step 5:  Press Escape twice to accept the comment and close the comment window.
JAWS does not indicate that cell A12 is selected.
Step 6:  Press Insert-Tab to verify cell A12 is selected. JAWS
announces, "Sheet1 Quarterly Sales by Representative Has Comment A12."
Step 7:  Press Alt-Shift-Apostrophe to read the comment.
Step 8:  Move to cell A24. JAWS announces, "Pedicure-4-U  A24."
Step 9:  Press Alt-I to pull down the Insert menu. JAWS announces,
"Menu Active  Cells  Dot Dot Dot  E."
Step 10:  Press the Down Arrow key until JAWS announces, "Comment  M."
Then, press Enter to execute the Comment command.
Excel opens a comment window. Your name appears in the window. The
focus is on a blank line. JAWS announces, "Leaving Menus  Pedicure-4-U
 Zero  Zero."
Step 11:  Type This store will be renamed Pamper Yourself next year.
Step 12:  Press Escape twice to accept the comment and close the comment window.
JAWS does not indicate cell A24 is selected.
Step 13:  Press Insert-Tab to verify cell A24 is selected. JAWS
announces, "Sheet1  Pedicure-4-U  Has Comment  A24."
Step 14:  Press Alt-Shift-Apostrophe to read the comment.
Step 15:  Press Ctrl-Shift-Apostrophe to open the Cells with Comments
dialog box.
JAWS announces, "Please Wait  Collecting Cell Data  Cells with
Comments Dialog  List Box  A3: Jane Doe:  The product sales figures
are not finalized yet."
Step 16:  Press the Up and Down Arrow keys to review the comments in
this worksheet. When finished, press Escape to close the dialog box.
JAWS announces, "Pedicure-4-U  Has Comment  A24."

That’s it.

To add a comment to the selected cell, choose the Comment command on
the Insert menu.

To Edit Comments:
To edit a comment, you can activate the Edit Comment button on the
Reviewing toolbar or choose the Edit Comment command on the Context
menu.
When working in the pop-up comment window, JAWS will not read the
entire comment nor will it read individual words in the comment. It
will, however, read each letter in the comment.
Suppose if I would like to edit the comment attached to cell A24.
Follow the following seven steps to edit a comment.
Step 1:  Move to cell A24. JAWS announces, "Pedicure-4-U  Has Comment
A24." Then, press Alt-Shift-apostrophe to read the comment.
I will change this comment to "This store will be renamed Pamper
Yourself next month."
Step 2:  Press Shift-F10 to open the Context menu. JAWS announces,
"Menu Active."
Step 3:  Press the Down Arrow key until JAWS announces, "Edit
Comment." Then, press Enter to execute the Edit Comment command.
Excel displays the comment. The focus is in the pop-up comment window.
JAWS announces, "Leaving Menus  Blank."
The insertion point is at the end of the comment.
Step 4:  Press Ctrl-Home to move to the beginning of the comment.
Then, press the Right Arrow key until the insertion point is on the
letter "y" in the word "year."
Step 5:  Press the Delete key until the word "year" is removed. Then,
type month.
Step 6:  Press Escape twice to accept the data and close the window.
The focus returns to cell A24.
Step 7:  Press Insert-Tab to verify cell 24 is selected. Then, press
Alt-Shift-Apostrophe to read the comment.

That’s all for editing the comments.
Hope that helps. Do get back if you have any further doubts.

On 2/5/16, mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://seeingdifferentuk.blogspot.in/2015/07/drop-down-lists-in-cells-excel-2007-jaws.html
>
> On 2/5/16, Aravind R <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> this link will solve each and every doubt of yours.
>> http://seeingdifferentuk.blogspot.in/2015/07/drop-down-lists-in-cells-excel-2007-jaws.html
>> viewing dropdown list is similar to viewing combos using alt+down arrow.
>>
>> On 2/5/16, REKHA REVATHY <rekharevathy2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear All
>>> Greetings of the day
>>> I have some douts regarding XL
>>> 1 How to insert a dropdown list in a particular cell?
>>> 2 How to read that dropdown list?