From: "Prashant Naik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:59 AM
Subject: [AI] Query on TCS E.X. and a suggestion to A I list

Dear List,

 E.X. Personal Accountant is the Product developed by Tata Consultancy
Services for Accounting Purposes

 Does anyone from the list uses this accounting software and how much it is
friendly with jaws.  Any jaws scripts are available?

 I also want to suggest that can we have a list of professionals those who
are on this list from different fields like IT, education, law, computer
training, music and art, etc ?  This list we can make it available at access
india main web page so that for specific questions related to that
profession or for help and support one can get in touch with those
people.  Only
keep name and email ids as contact details and if person wishes then only
give telephone numbers.  I think this will be a very good useful resource
for all of us.

 Regards,

Prashant Naik
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with