Hi,
Murugandan Sir,
I am not a power user of Whatsapp Web, but all these options are
available by Menu buttons and More Options button within groups or on
the main page too. Also, there is no way you can specifically jump to
a group you have created/own, all groups will be listed in
chronological order, and all personal chats too, for that matter.

Satguru Sir,
This seems like a bug. You might want to join the F123 Access English
Google Group to report it to the developers, by sending a blank mail
to f123-access-english+subscr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

On 2/13/16, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Bhavya,
>
> Can you help me with this?
> I tried signing up for the F123Access and did received mail with the
> confirmation link but when I open the link came in my email, it says the
> webpage is not available. I did it twice but same result.
>
> PS: Mozilla is not my default browser and I first open it which loads my
> home page and I then paste that link there.
>
> Satguru.

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah