hello,
Voice Over mixes foreground audio contained in the clipboard with background
audio contained in the file. This effect automatically fades the background
audio in and out based on silent and non-silent regions within the
foreground audio. So Use this effect to Mix a voice recording or
narration over background music so that the music  automatically
becomes quieter when the voice is speaking.