Picnic that was organized on 13 and 14th of Feb was really wonderful
and memorable, we had lot of fun and we really enjoyed thee Picnic. I
thank behalf of my group to people who have organized this picnic and
made sure everyone enjoys the picnic. This was the time where we got
to meet people who were our school friends and whom we haven’t met
since long and this was a platform to meet them and encourage them and
derive courage if they have done something great in their live share
each others experience however good or bad they are.
When it comes to staying in the tent indeed this was a different
feeling and we all liked the tent because I don’t think majority of us
have ever stayed in the tent, talking about food, it was nice and
everyone was able to eat as much as they want because I really don’t
like if there is restriction on food. I am really happy everyone
participated in the activities that were organized people really
encouraged each other to participate in all activities.
At the end I thank to BGFI Team for not keeping watch on us what we do
or where we go, I personally thank to Z Bac People who have provided
Pump so that we could play Foot Ball and arranged for Bat so that we
could play cricket.