Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Facebook Problem.

ACTUALLY, AFTER LIVING THESE GROUPS THE GROUP ADMINS ARE ADDING AUTOMATICALLY.
THATS THE ISSUE
you may do the following
1. open the facebook
2 login with your credintials
3. go to settings
5. click on Notifications
6. click on the group which you dont want to wish to receve the notifications 7. click the radio button which says Off No notifications when members post

hope this helps

4.