hello,
this portal
http://www.maxability.co.in/

is working since long in the disability sector and i have gained lots
of information from it.
if anyone want to verify and test my gains from this site, kindly come
forward. at the same time, kindly make yourself prepare to prove that
it's genuineness is fake.
so please do not make such a immature replies on any public forum.
thanks,

On 2/28/16, li...@srinivasu.org <li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
> You will be notified when tasks are available matching your user criteria.
> Do not expect tasks on regular basis.
>
> I have been associated firm ore than a year and have got to do only 3
> studies thus far.
>
> Thanks for registering.
>
> Regards,
> Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu
> Sent from my iPhone 5C
>
>> On 28-Feb-2016, at 03:13, mohd rehan usmani <moh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I have done the registration but no task avelable.
>>
>>> On 2/27/16, Naushad Charivilayil <naushadcharivila...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Here is another spam mail again.

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> --
>> Mohammad Rehan usmani.
>> Mb.09838171744

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> veracity;

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller