hi
Actually I want to prepaere a documetn to explain why finacle banking
software version  upto 9 is not accessible with screen reader. I have
gathered below information from VIBEWA website in this regards.

Accessibility in Finacle differs amidst various versions of Finacle,
windows, java run time, internet explorer and bank specific
customizations. It also creates accessibility hindrance in variation
of display drivers. Finacle is a third-party utility resident in a
UNIX server and internet explorer works only as a client to connect
it. It does not utilise the functionality of internet explorer. When
we log on to server, the HTML interface and JAWS virtual cursor go
away and a console window appears. Here the edit fields are not
properly leveled in text. For each menu option there is a separate
executable (.exe) file in the server. In view of above facts, writing
of JFW scripts or customizing the JAWS and implementation of Web
Content Accessibility guidelines in accordance to the interface of
Finacle is not possible.

Please guide me how to prepare it.
On 05/03/2016, li...@srinivasu.org <li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
> Are you talking about stand alone software or web based application?
>
> Regards,
> Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu
> Sent from my iPhone 5C
>
>> On 04-Mar-2016, at 21:26, Akash Gupta <aka.associ...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear friends,
>> If a software is not accessible with screen reader, and I want to
>> explain it technically, how will I gather the information in this
>> regards.
>>
>> --
>> With Warm Regards,
>> Akash Gupta
>> Rajasthan
>> Skype: akash.gupta2412
>>
>> ----
>> The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
>> By "Helen Keller".
>> ------

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> veracity;