Hi John,

Hmm, Harry Potter in Braille? See the below link.
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/potter_press.html

Having said that, if you can grab the *.brf files from bookshare, you should be
able to get a NGO to print it for you. Where are you located?

As for Braille displays, as of this writing, the seika mini is the most
affordable display in the market. If there is something less expensive than
that I don't know. I was at Techshare 2016 and I know that there are about 3
teams in India who have prototypes so I am hoping that one of them releases a
model in the next 2 years. This does not help you with your current issue but
may be something to think about.

These days, modern screen readers do warn you if you make spelling errors in
certain programs so you can get away, in most situations by faking good
spelling.

Pranav