hello,
amazon even charges the delivery cost beyond 500. so when you are on
the product listing page, make sure to enter the your  pin code and
then there would be option to calculate your estimate  delivery cost.
so it would be better to check carefully the product listing page
before placing the order.

also if you order any item that are sold  directly by  amazon, then in
 most of the chances, you will get the exact and complete information
without any hidden cost while on the other hand, there is one category
called fulfilled in  which items  have been sold through third party
sellers.

recently, when i ordered laptop battery, there was list price
mentioned as rs.2999/- and when i attempted to order after weeks time
when i red this product listing, it went up  to rs.3149/- without any
delivery cost. even when i was on the final page of placing the order,
no delivery cost had been mentioned but when i chosen the internet
payment mode, once i had been redirected to final payment page of my
bank, i revealed the information that extra rs90/- had been added
towards the delivery cost.

so you can get to know about this delivery cost when you are at the
final stage of making payment. so even here you can either make the
transaction or reject the same as per your needs.

regarding the amazon post sales services, you can fully trust as you
have the option to return or cancel the order.

hope that helps.

On 3/16/16, Akash Kakkar <akash.mis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes, amazon charges a delivery charge if total order amount  is below 500
> amazon number:
> 180030009009
>
> On 3/16/16, sheik mohammedali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> you will be charged if your order does not exceed rs. 500.
>> while placing order it will have mentioned.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 15-Mar-2016, at 11:29 PM, Vyas Gajendra <vyasgajen...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> here is gajendra vyas.
>>> i got " my smart price " email stating dabur hajmola is available at rs.
>>> 101 , mrp rs. 130 and delivery free . when i actually order it i was
>>> charged rs. 101 + 40 delivery charge , so total was rs. 141 that is more
>>> than mrp 130 , is it fair with "amazon india . com ".
>>> and the most tragedy is that , no phone contact available .how to talk
>>> with such web site ?
>>> is there any member with such experience ?
>>> gajendra vyas
>>> phone : 079-30127030
>>> mobile : 09427065866
>>>
>>> ---

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> veracity;

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller