From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Esha Clabil
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 6:24 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] The books that you need

Dear Saaqib

Yes, we will be in a position to convert these to audio and share on the
library.

I just need a confirmation from you that it is legal to convert these books
into audio under the ICA, 2012 and The Marrakesh Treaty. If only the Indian
edition can be converted, we will work on the India edition. If you have
the soft copy, that helps much. Please let me know.

Thanks

Nidhi

> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 05:02:36 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Saaqib Mahmuud <saaqib1...@yahoo.co.in>
> To: "accessindia@accessindia.org.in" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: Re: [AI] Need Audio Books in English or Hindi? Tell Us!!
>
> I would like to have the following books in audio.
>
> 1. The New Cambridge History of India
> 2. The New Cambridge History of Islam editted by Chase F. Robinson
>
> 3. The Story of Civilisation by Will Durant
>
> 4. Shameful Flight by Stanley Wolpert
> 5. Jinnah of Pakistan by Stanley Wolpert
> 6. Gandhi's Passion by Stanley Wolpert
> 7. India and Its Faiths by James Bissett Pratt
> 8. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
> I wish these books could be made available for free download in audio,
> and? without any abridgement.
>
> Can you please also approach Sanjay Manjrekar, a former Indian batsman
> from Mumbai and now (my favorite) cricket commentator, to volunteer as a
> reader for this project? And Ravi Shastri too? And also Pardeep Kumar, the
> All India Radio news caster?
>
> Regards.
>
> Saaqib MahmoodSkype ID: saaqib.mahmood

ia.org.in