can i get rid from capture challenge using this NVDA OCR functionality?

On 3/19/16, Ajay Sharma <ajaysharma89...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am not an expert but I was stuck in the similar situation some time
> ago, here is what you could do:
> 1.    Activate OCR by pressing NVDA + R.
> 2.    Take your system cursor to the region or object which is not accessible.
> 3.    Press NVDA + Backspaceto take  your review cursor to the object.
> 4.    Now read out the text with review cursor, by using keystrokes such
> as NVDA + up arrow, NVDA + down arrow etc.
>
> The golden cursor addon gives you the ability to move mouse cursor and
> perceive its coordinates in pixels. You can also save and jump to
> particular positions for different applications.
> For example, the cursor could be moved by pressing NVDA + Windows Key
> + left, right down or up keystrokes. Once you find the place of
> interest, you could save it by pressing NVDA + Shift + l and retrieve
> it by pressing NVDA + Ctrl + l keys.
> You can also move the mouse pointer to the system focus by pressing
> NVDA + Shift +m or move the system focus to the mouse pointer by
> pressing NVDA + Shift + n.
> Please note that above  mentioned keys are in laptop keyboard layout,
> respective desktop layout keys could be found in the reference guide
> you could either google it or it could also be found in NCVDA Menu >
> Help.  However keys related to Golden curser addon stays same for both
> layouts.
>
> Hope this helps.
>

> Thanks and may India win!
> Ajay
>
> On 3/16/16, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Sunil Sir,
>> One thing that you might b unaware of is that both these add-ons come
>> with proper and comprehensive add-on documentation. To access that, go
>> to NVDA menu > Tools submenu > Manage Addons...
>> In the Add-ons Manager dialog that now appears, arrow to either of the
>> two add-ons, and Tab to the Add-on Help button.
>> Activating it will open an HTML file with all the information you need
>> to know to effectively use this add-on.
>> If this documentation still fails to answer certain queries of yours,
>> do let me know, and there are more resources or information I may be
>> able to share in pertinence to the same.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On 3/16/16, Sunil Sangtani. <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hi everyone,
>>> as am not a regular NVDA user and for the time being, i've to work
>>> with a site where use of mouse and OCR functionality is required.
>>> so someone can guide that how to use golden cursor and the OCR plugin
>>> in NVDA? or point me to the direct resource for this one?
>>> its a little urgent.
>>> thank you.
>>>  Managing Director|Blossoms Global|India|.
>>> E: blossoms.glo...@gmail.com
>>> W: +91-8740022212.
>>> #Touch The Desires, #Satisfy The Trends!

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
> [...]

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.