Hi,

I've taken the SAT. Collegeboard Services for Students with
Disabilities approves and administers disability testing
accommodations for the SAT. Some of the more commonly used
accommodations by blind students include extra time, test reader, test
writer and the use of a computer for the essay component of the test
(note the use of a computer is restricted to the essay section of the
test). Contact SSD for more details. Feel free to reach out if you
have any more questions.

On 3/26/16, afroz ali <afroz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to know whether any one has written SAT exam. I was wondering how
> do they conduct exam for blind candidates. If any one knows about someone
> who has appeared for SAT do patch me up with him. Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Afroz

-Kartik Sawhney,
+1-(510) 766-3419 (US), +91-9958499435 (India)
linkedin.com/in/kartiksawhney/