hello nirmalji at the first day of my registration, i also got teh
same message. but from the next day i was able to download 2books from
that site. one thing i have noted that the books are uploaded without
any prooff-reading. some of its chapters for e.g the 6th chapter of
ehi-05 (history) was not quite accessible. and that bok is not
available on bookshare too.