Hi Nidhi,

Though it is only one line, you can type the first line in that box
and then press enter to add another line. By pressing enter it
wouldn't go out of the edit box and will just add a new line like a
word processor. For e.g, you can type your name, press enter then type
email ID and so on.

HTH,
Ajay

On 4/17/16, nidhi kothari <nidhikothar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thankyou sir for answering me.
> you are saying that in setting, there is given general link in which
> signature line? But there is given only one line then how everything
> is possible? don't mind, i'm just making my self clear.
>
> On 4/17/16, nitesh gupta <nitesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Friend,
>> u r confused we don't write our contact number and other details again
>> and again. we just do setting for once and work is done.
>> there is a setting option in which u can write your signature line.
>> this is the answer of your third question.
>>
>> yes you can upload images. answer of the first Q.{}
>>
>> as far as I know u can not change the show coded. Ans of second Q.
>>

>> On 4/17/16, nidhi kothari <nidhikothar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello friends,
>>> I have some technical queries regarding mail, if any one has answer,
>>> kindly reply.
>>> 1. Can we upload imagies while mailing others?
>>> if it is possible, then how to do it.
>>> 2. At the end of the every mail, we find the link
>>> how we can edit it?
>>> for e.g.  we can find that many of our list members have put up their
>>> other skipe or facebook id, their contact no.and all. it is not
>>> possible to wright it again and again while mailing or replying.
>>> thankyou

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> Skype: nitesh.gupta185
>> officer, Oriental bank of commerse, in Lucknow.
>> "good person is not one who thinks good but he is one who does good.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

Ajay Minocha