Hi
As regards to my question please suggest me how to go about conducting of
coaching classes
As I have mentioned I have prepared the poster and put it up at Khar Gymkhana
Still I have not got any response
I would need to teach cited students
Also with regard to content writing my English is excellent
Suggest me Mumbai-based companies who have part-time openings for a content
writer
Since I am based in Mumbai also how do you conduct workshops on the national
and international level to promote awareness and equal opportunities
Sent from my iPhone