Hello,
As far as I know, the following provisions may clarify your doubts.

Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights
and Full Participation) Act, 1995

CHAPTER I
PRELIMINARY

2. Definitions. - In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,-
a."Appropriate Government" means,-
i.in relation to the Central Government or any establishment/wholly or
substantially financed by that Government, or a Cantonment Board
constituted under the Cantonment Act, 1924, the Central Government ;
ii.in relation to a State Government or any establishment wholly or
substantially financed by that Government, or any local authority,
other than a Cantonment Board, the State Government;
iii.in respect of the Central Co-ordination Committee and the Central
Executive Committee, the Central Government;
iv.in respect of the State Co-ordination Committee and the State
Executive Committee, the State Government;

k. "establishment" means a corporation established by or under a
Central, Provincial or State Act, or an authority or a body owned or
controlled or aided by the Government or a local authority or a
Government company as defined in section 617 of the Companies Act,
1956 (1 of 1956) and includes Departments of a Government;

CHAPTER VI
EMPLOYMENT

33. Reservation of Posts - Every appropriate Government shall appoint
in every establishment such percentage of vacancies not less than
three per cent. for persons or class of persons with disability of
which one per cent. each shall be reserved for persons suffering from-
i. blindness or low vision;
ii. hearing impairment;
iii. locomotor disability or cerebral palsy, in the posts identified
for each disability:

From the above definitions and provisions, you may understand that
educational institutions like schools, colleges, universities;
companies and corporations aided and/or controlled by State or Central
Governments, etc. come under the purview of the Act.

Regards.

On 4/24/16, Mohit Gupta <mohitchan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> In persons with disability act para 2k defines the meaning of
> establishment:
> (k) "Establishment" means a corporation established by or under a
> Central, Provincial or State Act,
>
> Please explain this sentence. Which organisations can be covered in
> this definition.
> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Mohit Gupta.