is there any option in SBI with out visit bank to get internet banking?

On 5/17/16, Manjunatha V <manjunath...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>

> Those who are banking with Canarabank can make use of these alternative
> channels. For application download, activation, navigation and any other
> queries happy to assist.
>

> With regards,
>
> Manjunatha V.
>

> Forwarded message begins:

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.