Dear Friends,

Greetings from Mitra Jyothi!

Mitra Jyothi and Prakat Solutions are pleased to invite you to our second
Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) event on Thursday 19th May at 5pm
at the Mitra Jyothi Auditorium in HSR Layout, Bangalore.

The purpose of GAAD is to get people talking, thinking and learning about
digital (web, software, mobile, etc.) accessibility and users with
different disabilities.

Last year we had over 40 companies across the globe who leveraged our
“Meeting in a Box” to spread the awareness to their Employees and Partners.

We will have a cross-section of the accessibility community – with
representatives from the social sector, industry, academia and user
communities – so it promises to be a fascinating event.

Highlights of the event include:

·         A video presentation to create an awareness on issues around
accessibility

·         A panel discussion with experts from the disabilities field to
stimulate interactions with the audience

We look forward to meeting you on Thursday.

Date:                     May 19th, 2016

Time:                     5pm to 7pm

Location:              Mitra Jyothi Auditorium,

  C.A. Site No. P 22,

  31 st Main, 18 th Cross,

  HSR Layout, Sector I,

  Behind NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology)

  Bangalore: 560102

  Phone: 080-22587623/24/25

--
Thanks & Regards,

Mitra Jyothi
CA Site # P22, 31st Main,
18th Cross, Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Behind National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT College)
Bangalore - 560102
Ph: 080-22587623/25
Website: www.mitrajyothi.org

<http://www.mitrajyothi.org>