Thank you very much.
Useful
Pauls

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Ajeesh Thomas
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:38 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Cc: kfbyouth
Subject: Re: [AI] How to delete multiple mails from gmail

Hi sir,
Giving  bit lenthy    answer,  sorry   but  hopes   this   would be
benfitable for someone , please read .

As simple, In Gmail we have various folders like Inbox, Sent items,
Drafts, Personnel etc to  separate the mails,
these folders known as Labels in Gmail, you could Edit the name for
existing labels, create a  new label, and set criteria’s and filter
out the mails  to separate  folders etc. ,
If  you needs to remove  all mails from a particular  sender , create
a filter  send mails to Trash and  then clear the Trash  by using
“Gmail Standard view”.
please see the steps for the same.…
Working with Labels or Folders in Gmail:
I.      Editing a label or folder Name:
1.      Click on Edit label link in Gmail inbox.
2.      Press E and see each edit areas, which is under each existing Folder.
3.      Reach your particular Folder, which supposed to be renamed, you
could find the current Name just above the Edit area.
4.      Give new name in edit area press tab and activate Rename button.
5.      Check Name got edited or not.

II. Adding a new a label or folder:
1.      Click on Edit label link in Gmail.
2.      Press E and check each edit areas, which is under each existing Folder.
3.      Find out the Last edit area in this list of Edit areas, this should
be Create New Label, confirm this.
4.      Give Name for New folder, tab and activate Create New Label Button.
5.      Check your new folder.

III. Filtering out mails:
1.      Activate Create filter Button in Gmail.
2.      Reach “Create a new Filter “heading (Heading level2), and below
read the criteria’s in the first page.
Note: This Form field has two pages you are in the first page, to set
the criteria’s to create the filter.
3.      If you suppose to filter out the mails from a particular person,
give his complete id in “From.
4.      If you needs to separate them ails from a mailing list, give this
complete id to –To edit area.
5.      Go through various criteria with Tab key and reach Next page
button, without doing other modification...
Note: I hope no needs to fill other areas for a general filter,
however you could explore.
6.      Reach 2nd page by pressing Next page Button.
7.      Check the “Skip to Inbox” check box, this is to avoid mails from inbox.
8.      Check apply Label, check box this is to filter out the mails into a
particular Label /Folder.
9.      Tab and give   which Folder you are going to send your filtered mails.
10.     Now you have various options to Delete the filtered mails, or send
to some other mail id’s so on explore   if you required.
11.     Suppose if you need to delete   the mails   which is filtered,
instead of selecting  Label, check the “Delete  it” check box check,
all the mails will move to Trash instead of any label.
12.     Check “already Shown mails in inbox” checked, this is to apply
this filter criteria to existing mails in inbox , from this particular
center.
13.     Then activate Create filter Button.
14.     Now you go and refresh your inbox, check the mails in assigned folder.

IV. Deleting  mails from Trash:
1.      After filtered  all the mails to Trash, Change your Gmail view to
“Standard”  .
2.       Open Trash folder.
3.       Now  search for the “Clear” Trash  permanently”   Button, all the
mails in Trash  will be cleared . However   in Gmail  the  mails in
Trash will get deleted automatically after 30 day’s.
4.      If you need to Delete  the mails from a particular  Lable , take
sighted assistance  click  the  side of the Label   “ you will get
Clearing  option.
Thanks,
Ajeesh Thomas

On 5/23/16, PAULMUDDHA <paulmud...@canarabank.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Guide me how to select multiple mails in gmail and delete all at once.
>
> Is it possible?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul
>

> DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is intended
> solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly
> prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake,
> please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail. Any information
> expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of CANARA
> BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
> solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
> Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
> presence of viruses. The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon
> the sender for any error or omissions in the contents of the message that
> arise, as a result of e-mail transmission and further declares that the
> sender cannot be made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account
> of having acted upon any messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or
> interception.

" Have a fantastic day "ahead"

Ajeesh Chacko Thomas,
Accessibility Test Engineer,
IBM India, Banglore,
Mob: 0  81233 81222,Lan: 04742586821, Office: 04443423000
skipe: ajeeshthomas86

“The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
But it is the current beneath the water that determines  its direction…”