Friends,
Please be aware that users or organizations make postings about jobs only
when we aware of an opportunity at a particular location.

Vaibhav, what's the approach are you taking to hunt a job? You should
proactively look up on the websites of companies which may have jobs
suitable to your skills. If you stuck with a specific thing, do let us know
and we may be able to advice.

I'm sorry but it's not only responsibility of organizations to identify
jobs but also responsibility of every individual to be pro-active.

Thanks,
Srinivasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com