Go for
Exite IT500. It will cost about 14000.
-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 3:34 PM
To: B. R. Nautial; AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and
issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] about inverter batteries

see you can get cheper luminous batteries but its very importent when
purchasing an inverter battery to know some things.
1. how many things you are going to run on the inverter?
2. how much time backup do you want?
3. the wattage of each and every thing. like for example a fan takes
60 to 90w tv takes 150 to 300w computer takes around 150 to 300w or more
depending on components laptop takes 19w phone charger 5 or 9w ac 1000w for
1 ton 2000w for 2 ton fridge takes about 2.5kv when starting up a pump takes
746w per hp.
so you need to add all the watts and multiply them by the time taken by
doing this you can get the mah that you will need bassed on that you can
purchase the right battery.
exite is a good battery provider.
and there is another thing that you need to take care of.
your normal inverter battery needs distelled water which you get at feuiling
stations so you need sighted help to tell you the level of water if its on
the green strip or the yello strip or the red strip and you must fill
accordingly.

On 6/2/16, B. R. Nautial <brnaut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> of course! luminous is a little bit of costly but better than others.
> Even then, if you are in a doubt, then, its better to purchase any of
> the local battery on a regional price and enjoy as long as you can.

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.