Hi,

This mail is with reference to current technical openings that we have
with various MNCs. For the same w
e are looking at starting
​a skilled employability
 programme by the
​end of June in Bangalore
.
​

We are looking at candidates who have a good working knowledge of
computers and English.
The batch that we are starting is looking at training candidates on
the technical domain based on their skills, along with brushing up
skills in English, Computers, Employability, Mobility etc.

The duration of this program is 3 months wherein the first 2 months is
a bridge course to brush up on all your skills and in the next month
we are looking at domain specific training/internship/on the job
training​.

If interested, please send in your details to ani...@enable-india.org