From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of George Abraham
Sent: 29 June 2016 15:29
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Unable to read E-version of Employment News

To my mind, it is clear that the Govt has not quite understood what is meant
by being accessible. So, we need to do more than just going to court and
saying that the Govt websites are inaccessible. Shall we do a conference
call on this and figure out as to what our course of action should be? Who
would like to be on the concall? We can do the call on Tuesday the 5th of
July. Do please write to me off the list  regarding the call. I will
organise the concall on Sabse bolo!