 Subject: Re: [AI] Do you trade/invest in share market on you're own?
 To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
 Date: Saturday, 2 July, 2016, 7:45 AM

 naamaskar list, raaju here,.
 may i know what's all about this topic?  i mean what is
 sharecon, what can we beeing a visually impair do,
 etc?  i'm asking cause i'm also looking any online
 part/full time job, so please throw some light about this
 matter,

 On July 2, 2016 1:07:18 PM GMT+05:30, akshun mahajan
<akshunmahajan...@gmail.com>

 wrote:
 >> Radha
 >> i am able to do it through icicidirect.com
 >> only problem is to select the date for SIP buy.
 >>
 >> At 08:12 PM 7/1/2016 +0530, you wrote:
 >>>Hey friends,
 >>>
 >>>Even in web based platform of sharekhan
 trade/investment I  couldn't
 >>>able to place order for both shares as well as
 for  option. So how do
 >>>you place?
 >>>
 >>>I'm facing hitch as,  my member and
 transaction passwords get logged
 >>>out within few seconds(there is no sufficient
 time for our screen
 >>>reader to announce). Normally, banking
 transactions give few minutes
 >>>but here  hardly a  minute.
 >>>
 >>>Help me out with suggestions, please.
 >>>
 >>>PS: Avoid call and trade method, as I  want
 to perform myself.
 >>>--
 >>>Cheers,
 >>>Radha
 >>>"Everything you want in your life is waiting for
 you an inch outside
 >>>your comfort zone, and an inch inside your
 effort."

 >>>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for
 discussing
 >>>accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
 >>>

 >>>Search for old postings at:
 >>>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
 >>>
 >>>To unsubscribe send a message to
 >>>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
 >>>with the subject unsubscribe.
 >>>
 >>>To change your subscription to digest mode or
 make any other
 >>>changes, please visit the list home page at
 >>>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
 >>>

 >>>Disclaimer:
 >>>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise,
 reflect the
 >>>thinking of the person sending the mail and AI
 in no way relates
 >>>itself to its veracity;
 >>>
 >>>2. AI cannot be held liable for any
 commission/omission based on the
 >>>mails sent through this mailing list..
 >>

 >> with warm regards
 >> Mahendra Galani
 >> Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Fasetime +43 699 174 555 95
 >> Addresse, Herbststrasse 101/16/1
 >> 1160 Vienna, Austria, Europe
 >>

 >> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for
 discussing
 >accessibility of
 >> mobile phones / Tabs on:

 >> To change your subscription to digest mode or make
 any other changes,
 >please

 >> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise,
 reflect the thinking
 >of the
 >> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
 itself to its
 >veracity;
 >>
 >> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any
 commission/omission based on the
 >mails
 >> sent through this mailing list..
 >>

 >--
 >we want peace not pieces.
 >regards,
 >Danish Mahajan
 >

 >Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for
 discussing accessibility
 >of mobile phones / Tabs on:
 >

 >Search for old postings at:
 >http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
 >
 >To unsubscribe send a message to
 >accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
 >with the subject unsubscribe.
 >
 >To change your subscription to digest mode or make any
 other changes,
 >please visit the list home page at
 >http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
 >

 >Disclaimer:
 >1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect
 the thinking
 >of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
 itself to its
 >veracity;
 >
 >2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission
 based on the
 >mails sent through this mailing list..

 --
 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my
 brevity.