From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Ekinath Khedekar
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2016 4:14 PM
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] How to use Skype tocall and record interview?

Hello AccessIndians,

I would be interviewing number of people using Skype to call and record their
conversation on my PC. How can I save these conversations and how can I buy
Skye credits to call these interviewees?

Perhaps, answers to above questions are there on Google, but I wanted to know
if this is also the best way to interview people over their landlines/mobile
phones or you are aware of any other better alternative; like that of any Apple
iPhone app which records and makes transcription easier.

Please render your guidance.

Thanks and regards
Ekinath

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.