-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Balaraman
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 12:36 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Happy to share with.

Dear all,
I had asked for your suggestions for converting MPG to MPEG a couple of
weeks back and I am happy to inform you that, I have come across a very
useful software (Total converter.)
With total converter, one can convert almost any kind of media file to
different kinds of formats.
It is very compatible with JAWS also. It can be very useful to those who
use a TV tuner card to record programs. Interested members can contact
me on my personal I.D.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at