Hi Vikas and others.
here in Austria erlier railways were doing it, now they can not do that any more.
we are going one step back.

At 08:25 PM 7/14/2016 +0530, you wrote:
Friends,
While transacting over different websites through credit or debit cards, over 90% of the website would now store the card details without giving the customers an option whether they are really willing their card details to be available on third party sites or not. I'd request people, especially working with RBI to suggest an appropriate forum to launch a complaint against those sites, or, to make a request to come up with a general circular asking the websites not to store the card details. Please don't suggest me that one can always remove the card details at a later stage, I know it very well but in most of the cases, option to remove or delete the saved cards is not easily located and accessible. in any case I find it absolutely illegal that you save the card details without the consent of the buyers.

Vikas Kapoor,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137, 9013354994
Skype Id: dl_vikas

with warm regards
Mahendra Galani
Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Fasetime +43 699 174 555 95
Addresse, Herbststrasse 101/16/1
1160 Vienna, Austria, Europe