Hi,
is it possible to change the start up sound and other system sounds?
If yes, could you tell us how to do so?
Thanks and regards.

On 13/07/2016, Payal Kapoor <paya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for this useful piece of information. i sorted my start up
> issue permanently using this. tested it several times too and it
> works.
>
> On 7/13/16, chetan sharma <chetansha...@obc.co.in> wrote:
>> Hi Ajay,
>>
>> You need to disable the fast start up in windows 10 in order to have
>> consistent behavior with respect to start up sound. Please Make following
>> changes and you should be good to go. Please note that as far as start up
>> sound is concerned, there is difference between restarting the system and
>> starting it after shut down. While restarting the system, it makes the
>> start
>> up sound otherwise it doesn't. I could not find a way to have the
>> shutdown
>> sound back!
>> Steps to disable the fast start up:
>> 1.   Open Control Panel,
>> 2.   Open Power Options,
>> 3.   Activate "Choose what the power button does" link,
>> 4.   Activate "Change settings that are currently unavailable" link,
>> 5.   Uncheck checkbox for "Turn on Fast Startup (Recommended)"
>> 6.   Hit the Save Changes button.
>> --
>>
>> Good luck!
>>
>> Chetan Sharma
>> Senior Manager
>> Oriental Bank of commerce
>> Regional office
>> 2nd floor
>> Anand Bhawan
>> Sansar Chandra road
>> Jaipur
>> Pin: 302001
>> Phone: 01414149909

WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."