Hi All,
Apologies for that empty mail. it had a mind of it's own!
thanks to all who contributed articles and thoughts for the first
edition of Insight the magazine in Braille, we were able to
successfully publish the first issue on 27th June. persons asking for
it have begun receiving their copies; while others will do so in some
time.
please share your inputs, comments and feedback with us once you've
read it. it will help us give you what you want to read.
it is also time for you to start sharing articles and thoughts for the
next edition of the magazine. without your help and contributions, the
essence of Insight will be lost. we hope to hear from many of you who
have not written to us so far.
you can write to us at:
insighthyd.edi...@gmail.com
your subscriptions can also be sent in to Mitra Jyothi via details
given in the magazine.
Looking forward to hearing from many of you.
Best,
Payal