Hi All,
In order to generate and send Google Calendar invite do the following steps:
1. Open any web browser and type calendar.google.com on the address
bar. The calendar site will open
2. Log in to this using your gmail id and password.
3. Now go to create button and press enter. At this point calendar
invite will open with the cursor on the edit box which is title of the
event.
4. In the edit box, please type in the title of the event with all
relevant details.
5. Then navigate down for various field to be filled. the next field
is the start date to be filled in mm/dd/yyyy format.
6. Next field is Start time to be filled in HH:MM format followed by AM/PM.
7. The next two fields are the end time and end dates.
8. Next steps is to enter the email iid of all the members to be
invited in the edit box. Each email id is to be separated by a comma
(,) and press the add button.9. Once you enter the add button the
members will be added and below you will find a list view containing
all the mail id entered by you.
10. The next step is to fill the details on the "where" edit box. In
this box, please enter the venue of the meeting such as Conference
line details or any other details about the venue. Below this edit box
there is a video call button. This is to be entered if you want to
conduct the event on the Google Hangout. If you are not conducting the
event on the google hangout, then you need not press this button.
11. The next step is to go to "Details" edit box. In this please fill
in any other details about the meeting/event.
12. The next step is to save the event by pressing enter on the save
button. You can go this button by pressing shift+B until you reach
save button.
13. Once, you enter the save button, a pop up  message comes which
reads send or don't send invitation. Using down arro go to send
invitation and press enter. At this point your event gets saved on the
calendar and is sent to all the invitees.

Hope the above steps are clear.
Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance/clarrifications.
In case you want to have demo, you may contact me through
Skype. My Skype id is given on my signature below.
regards,

On 7/24/16, ketan modi <ketanmodi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I too want to know the same. Could somebody please throw some light on this.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> On 7/21/16, Ekinath Khedekar <ekin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey Techies,
>>
>> I want to be able to send calendar/event invites like that of Outlook
>> without using MS Outlook through Gmail.
>> There’s a process given on Google, but it talks about hovering mouse
>> cursor at the bottom of the email.
>> Do you please know how to do it using JAWS?
>>
>> Thanks and regards
>>

>> --
>> With best regards,
>> Ekinath Khedekar.

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

*Dr.B.S.M.Kumar*
*Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish  *
*Email: kumar....@pstarfish.org*
*Hand set +91 9840139849*
*Skype: bsm.kumar*
*Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/kumar-bsm/64/878/398*

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"