Just visit the website and search for the book. If you find the book then
please get back to me with the name of the book and the book will be
converted into text at Indic Trust and will be sent to you.

Nirmal

On Aug 2, 2016 7:23 AM, "pooja" <poojamittal8...@gmail.com> wrote:

Respected sir, can we access this digital library? If yes, then tell us the
procedure.
thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Nirmal Verma
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:09 AM
To: accessindia; daisyforumofindia
Cc: Venkat Raman
Subject: [AI] digital library of india books

Dear Friends

digital library of india (DLI) is a sincere effort to digitise the books by
government. We at indic trust would now be making effort to make the books
accessible to visually challenged. You can surf the website of digital
library, select the book and tell us the name of it. If the scanning quality
of the book is good then it will be in your hand pretty soon. We will do ocr
for the following languages

malyalam, hindi. tamil, telugu, bengali, punjabi, gujrati, marathi, nepali,
kannada

It will give you the access of entire text of the book. It is a sincere
effort to end book famine, kindly spread word about it.
you can also scan your books and send it to us. We will get that done also.
currently more than fifty thousand hindi books, forty thousand gujrati
books, 25000 bengali books, five thousand tamil books and more are available
at DLI.

Potentialy this means a reader has access to more than five lakh books of
different languages. It will keep on growing as the number of books grows at
DLI.

Nirmal Verma
Lucknow
9311088660

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..

please visit the list home page at

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..