From: Sanjay Kumar [mailto:san...@enable-india.org]
Sent: 05 August 2016 12:07
To: dineshth...@gmail.com
Cc: Santosh Kumar; shibu T L
Subject: PD Role Model requirement in the training

Dear Dinesh Ji,

As we discussed over phone, I'd like to share expectation from Role Model.

*       A person with physical disability who has been trained by EnAble India
and has some work experience.
*       Expect 1 or 2 hours time for one day only.
*       Share self journey of life, challenges faced due to disability and how
overcame.
*       Need to interact with the candidates who are undergoing employability
training and share work experience, how training was helpful, Corporate
culture/ethics, Skills & Attitude required for job.
*       Encourage candidates and give them real world exposure feeling.

Request you to try to get someone and let me know  ASAP.

Feel free to call me anytime.

Training Venue:

RUDSET Institute

Varale Road , Near Eagle Agro Farm,

TALEGAON DABHADE,

Pune

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar

Programme Officer - Employability

EnAble India

To empower people with disabilities.
Tel/Fax: 080 67323636, Cell: +91(0)7897307308
Web:  www.enable-india.org <http://www.enable-india.org/>
"We are Accredited By Credibility Alliance Under Desirable Norms"