hello,
i have purchased HV player two years ago from Sparsh products and so
far didn't faced any issues. i liked this product and its
functionality is very fine.

i am quite satisfied with it's recording from the closer distance but
if you are expecting the recording to be accurate from the far
distance like recording the lectures then you may have to attach the
amplifiers/recording mike  to get the better quallity.

overall, the support of Sparsh Products in terms of customer
satisfaction is ausom as they are always ready to provide you the
solutions for your problem in case you order any product. so in my
view, after sales support does matter a lot to me which i get from
them.

secondly, the products like lexcam to give you the best results of
OCR, app to read Hindi books on mobile, stand to enable you to place
the documents correctly using OCR on your mobile, software to convert
your printed matterial in braille and many more such technology at the
affordable rate as compare to the other popular companies offering the
same technology at the higher price just by claiming their brand of
several years!

so i surely recommend you to get this player considering it's features.
thanks,

On 8/13/16, Sakshi Agrawal <sakshiagrawal19...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Both HVPro and AngelPro are the same players but marketed by different
> names by two different companies.
>
> Sakshi
>
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 11:40 AM, TS Negi <ts.negi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Sir, now I want to know which is better amongst 2 following
>> recorders:
>> 1. HV Pro Player from Sparsh Products and 2. angel pro from Karishma
>> Interprises.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller