Hello friends, for a long time, we were unable to use Webvisum properly. But,
now, this problem has been solved I am pasting the article below regarding
Webvisum.
Most of the visually impaired community is using webvisum for their captcha
solving needs. But it became impossible to install the extention under the
latest releases of firefox, because Mozilla has applied a security lare to its
product which prevents installation of unsigned add-ons from anywhere. But the
good news is, the webvisum is now available on official add-on page for
firefox, having the version number 0.9.5, which can be installed under any
version of firefox above 3.0. To install it in your browser, please visit
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webvisum/
Take a link list, and activate "add to firefox". Also give your feedback by
writing your review there. It will help to thanks the signer for availability
of the  verified flavour of this useful extention. The developer need to update
the information on there site with this updated contents. We are contacting
them to ask for this update on the official site of webvisum.com.
WebVisum
The ultimate web browsing helper for blind and
visually impaired Internet users! addons.mozilla.org

Shyam Sunder Singh
Mobile: 8527193815
Skype: shyam0...@gmail.com