Hi Prashanth,

I could successfully register to the online library site. I also received a
confirmation message from the library with my user name ( a four digit
Number ) and one time password ( containing seven alpha numerical characters
). Also, the message read that my membership request is pending approval and
I shall be able to use all the facilities fully once my membership request
is approved.

I tried logging in using the user id and the OTP but I received a message
that log in failed and there is only four more attempts left.

I tried resetting my password by clicking forgot password, but again I
received a system error message.

What is this OTP mean and for how long is it valid. As we all know that OTP
is valid only for 30 minutes, can I use it once I receive my membership
approval from the library.

Also, during the login, should I enter my registered email id or the four
digit user id on the edit box?

IS the OTP which I received is my password?

I have selected National association for the blind for membership.

Regards,

Prof. B.S.M. Kumar, M.Sc., M.Tech., PhD.

Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish

Email: kumar....@pstarfish.org

Linkedin:  <https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-kumar-bsm-39887864>
https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-kumar-bsm-39887864

Twitter: @BSMKumar1

Cell: +91-9840139849

Skype: bsm.kumar

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"