hello,
i have received the confirmation mail from my chosen library. i have
started using this service and donloaded few books successfully
without having any problems. so thanks to DFI team for such a
wonderful initiative. my interest is also to read the books in Marathi
but couldn't find the language Marathi in the list. so would like to
know that whether Marathi language is available on this service?
thanks,