Hi Amar,

Since I have never used Citrix, I am unfortunately not in a position to answer
your technical questions. I would, however, make two points:
1. For track changes and comments, the use of quick keys can be a possible
solution. As you may be aware, you can turn on quick keys by pressing insert+z
and then press r to jump from one revision to another.  For comments, I find
that windows key+; works well for me, but I recall you stating that you are not
sure of its reliability. That being said, the documents which I have worked
with in track mode typically do not exceed 30 pages and I mostly suggest
revisions as opposed to incorporating them, so my experience in this respect is
limited. Further, the one skill that helps me most in this exercise is my
memory to recall how an earlier version of a  document was with the requisite
level of exactitude.
2. I would strongly suggest that you cross-post this on the BlindLaw mailing
list; I typically get very informative responses to questions that are unique
to the legal profession in that mailing list.

Best,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone