Hi, I hope that you are using double finger double tap to disconnect call
Ccurrently. Besides that,  you can press the power button when the phone is in
handset mode. If you are using speakerphone or have connectedaux pressing power
button would only turn the screen off. All the bestRegards,Ratheesh
Sent from my iPhone