Dear list members,
How are you all getting on? Some of my students need IBPS exam study
material for clerk exam and PO exams. Particularly I am looking for
study material for Maths. It becomes difficult to study with the help
of Mp3 recording as navigation is time consuming. I tried to scan
sighted study material but even kurzwail does not read symbols and
mathematical signs properly.
Is there any source from where the material in text or pdf
(accessible) format is available? Or are there any settings I need to
do to read the signs and symbols properly in Kurzwail? I am using
version 11. I have Hp flat scanner G2100. Even the original hp
scanning software does not read maths material properly.
Awaiting your reply,
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni

--
Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633
skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni