Hello,

There are 2 options in Telegram.

1. Creating a Group: In this the maximum members can be added is 5000 and
everybody can post their comments and share information.

2.Creating a channel: In this unlimited no of members can be added but the
administrators only can post and rest can only view it.

Also find below the  the FAQ's link for tour ready reference.

https://telegram.org/faq