Oups, I forgot to give details of the speaker
We'll have none other than the current Chief Commissioner for Persons
with disabilities Dr Kamlesh Kumar Pandey
We hope Delhites will find time to attend the seminar.
We will try to record the talk for those who are not in Delhi and
unable to attend.

--
Avinash Shahi