Hi all,

I would like one of the geniuses on board to help me
out please. For some reason all my Access India mails
are going to the bulk folder instead of the inbox
folder. If someone can solve this problem, I'll be
really grateful.

The other thing is that I know a lady in Mumbai who
unfortunately has not learnt mobility and therefore
requires an escort to take her places. Does anyone
Thank you very much and enjoy the rest of the week.

know such escorts, how much would the charges be, etc.

Cheers!

Tanya
Mobile: +91 9892000677