Here's the whole process step-by-step for Ashish sir and others.
1. Download all four files in a same folder (For instance, C:\Vaachak).
2. Run/extract the main Vaachak.zip file (Let's Assume in the same
directory C:\Vaachak)
3. Now There's to be one folder named Vachak inside the Vaachak
folder, open this folder and There's gotta be folder named Programs,
open this folder and run SETUP.EXE or SETUP (depending on the folder
option settings of your system), and follow the instruction to install
the program.
4. After you done with Vaachak installation, revert to the previous
folder named Vachak, now, copy both the files named ProLicense.dat and
ProLicense.txt and paste them into the program folder of Vaachak (that
should be c:\Program files\Prologix Software Solutions Pvt
Ltd\VaachakSapi. Note: If there's any confirm replacement dialog click
Yes.
5. Now go to the program folder of LsW (that should be C:\Program
Files\Language Sweet For Windows, and paste both the ProLicense files
here also.
6. Run Document Editor++Vani, and open any Hindi document and listen
whether Vani reads Hindi or not.
7. If you still encounterred the dam dialog "Please check your license
validity", just follow these few steps to get it done:
(I) Restart the application (Document Editor), and open that Hindi
document via recent files list and not via Open dialog. Oh, Don't ask
me! The list is in the file menu. Yeah, that numerically ascending
file paths following the Print command.
(II) Vani should have started reading Hindi text, Na?

Happy Divali,
Ramit