Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Key stroke to copy multiple files or folders from different location at a time

Hi Amiyo

Thanks for the response.
I have asked from many people about this feature from some of my
friends and they all told that they too don't know whether windows has
such in built features. I started to do some online search and I found
this solution through copywhiz software.
Though I have not tried it myself, but I thought I will paste this
link here if anyone in the list might want to give it a try.

www.conceptworld.com/Copywhiz/Pick-And-Copy-Files-From-Multiple-Folders

I would like to request anyone who is going to try it to let me know
is it working fine or not.