Hello tanya!
here are answers to your questions!
to save the photo from your mobile to  your computeryou just have to connect
your mobile to your computer ither via blue tooth and send one by one and
save it!
or connect it with data cable of your mobile and copy and paste the
photographs to your desired folder in the desired location!
Please note that you will need nokia p c suit for that purpose!

2. to save your photograph which are sent as an attach ments in to your e
mail!
if you are using outlook express you can use the save attachments option and
brouz and save it to your prefered location!

if you are using webmail then!
you have to download the attachments as you normally download the file and
save it in to your prefered location!

hope this solves your query!
do feel free to ask me if you need any further
explainations/clearifications!
hope this helps!
Happy diwali and a prossperous new year to you all
do enjoy your selves and have a safe diwali!
many thanks
regards
Mamta.