Many of our friends have requested me to upload Vachak on sendspace so
here it is, I have uploaded it, + with an extra bonus gift bundled
together; that is, viavoice outloud! If someone asks "What is it?" So,
it's a speech engine for many foreign languages like US
and/UK/Australian English, french and ...!
But, what I have read on the website of LSW and in its user manual,
tells that Vani supports only US English version of ViaVoice at
present. But that's not bad, after all, we'll get rid of bloody
Narrator voice and may enjoy jaws like voice with LSW!

So, go grab the gift you all,
Vachak:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/noekjf

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ibilg6

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c5pn5j

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e1kh9d

Outloud:
USXX (2m, contains only USEnglish engine)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wn4esj

Full (17m)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o3lqev

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qs3ib8

You should download the full one as you may require to install any
other language in future, but as of now, you're required to install
the US English engine only. I recommend you to install it from the
main folder's "outloud" setup.exe file instead of its subfolder USXX
folder's setup.exe file. If you're installing from the main setup.exe
file, uncheck all the other languages check boxes (if they are checked
by default.)

After installation
To have viavoice worked with Vani, you must do one thing (which you
can also read entirely on the download page of LSW,) anyway I'm just
explaining it briefly here.
Open the program folder of viavoice (which should be 'c:\Program
Files\Via Voice' or something similar to it,) copy the file named
'ibmeci50.dll', open system's system folder (just tyep 'system32' in
the start menu's run dialog and press enter,) and paste the file here,
you're done!

Note: What I have read on sendspace, if an uploaded file isn't
downloaded for seven (7) days, the file is deleted automatically (for
free users), So, do download it frequently to persist it for others.

Happy Diwali..!..!..!
Ramit