Hi

Visit: http://www.songs.pk
Here you can download Hindi old songs, ghazals, pop, and Pakistani songs.
speaking from my experience, (you are free to disagree) Soundforge needs
lots and lots of ram and a very good processor, to do editing comfortably,
with just a bit of waiting for the assigned tasks to get finished. So if you
are planning to use foundforge only for recording, you may consider Audasity
as an alternative to soundforge. If however you have more than 1 GB of RAM,
then I think there's no problem in using soundforge, your only exception to
this is having Windows Vista on your PC, as it gobbles up more ram.
Sound forge scripts are already included in Jaws 8.0,. In case you are using
Jaws 8.0 and Jaws commands for sound forge are not working, open sound forge
(with Jaws already activated, of course), hold insert and  press Q twice in
a quick succession and look for the application specific name. Now select
the exact application name "as it is" and deselect ".exe" at the end.
(remember you should unselect period, unselect E, unselect X, and unselect
E) then copy the text.
Open run and type or copy from here and paste: %allusersprofile%\application
data\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\8.0\SETTINGS\enu
Look for the following files and rename them to the text in the clipboard,
excluding their respective extentions:

Sound Forge.jcf
Sound Forge.jkm
Sound Forge.jsb
Sound Forge.jsd
Sound Forge.jss
(Didnt understand?), no problem! press F2 on Sound forge.jcf and press CTRL
+ V and type: .jcf and hit enter.
and do this to the other four files.
Now quit Jaws and start it again. the scripts should now be working with
sound forge.

With best regards
Syed Imran